Saturday, July 3, 2010

Update: RT Booth Re-Opening Soon

I am delighted to inform my dear fellow residents that our RT booth is finally re-opening in about 2 weeks' time, which is roughly mid of this month (July). As informed by Mr. Jimmy, they will be sending out some mailers to inform us about this and also the GOOD NEWS is.... They are showing interest to this whole security patrol scheme! Apparently Mr. Jimmy informed me that they will have a RT Committee meeting and will organise a residents gathering to see if there are any more interested households who wants to subscribe.

I hope readers of this blog will participate and hopefully we can start the security scheme by this year itself! I am excited myself knowing this news, that will mean with the involvement of our RT, we might even get better offer from the security company, ie. more security guards! When we all finally receive the mailer for the residents gathering, I sincerely hope most of you folks will turn up and show your support. I hope by now after reading this blog, we all could have a brief understanding about the security scheme and give a deep thought about subscribing to this security service.

I will post up the date for the RT Booth opening once I find out about it and hopefully they will also inform the rest of the residents about this security proposal and set a date for the residents gathering by then.
Please remember every support and every subscription means alot towards our neighbourhood security.
Thanks folks!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Amy,

    Glad to know that. And I am more than willing to contribute to the meeting. In fact, I am longing to have the first town hall meeting in DUN Kampung Tunku whereby not only I can meet with the residents, the councillor, representative from MBPJ as well as the police can come down together and exchange view on other issues.

    And when are we going to me?

    ReplyDelete